Jordan Soccer Complex Rules
Jordan Soccer Complex is private property managed by the Fayetteville Soccer Club.
- ALL USE of fields MUST have prior approval from FSC. NO unscheduled play or non-approved use is permitted.
- Firearms and/or any concealed weapons are prohibited.
- Drugs and alcohol are prohibited in the areas of the complex.
- Fighting, cursing and other behavior deemed inappropriate are prohibited and are grounds for removal.
- FSC and its affiliates reserve all rights to deny entry into the complex and/or remove any person for any reason.
- JSC is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the complex.
- Pets are prohibited within all areas of the complex.
- There is no climbing on any objects within JSC, this includes goals, nets, fencing, and any free standing structure.
- Do not move the goals. Goals are to be anchored with sandbags at all times.
- Only players, coaches, referees and certified team representatives are permitted on the field during soccer activities and games. Spectators are not permitted to enter the field of play during a match.
- Signs, banners, and displays are prohibited, unless approved by FSC in writing.
- The sale of any items (including food, drink, merchandise, etc) is strictly prohibited without written permission from FSC.
- Solicitation and marketing of any kind in the soccer complex or in the parking lots must be approved by FSC.
- All vendors and sponsors must be approved in writing by FSC.
- All drink or snack containers, wrappers and other litter must be picked up and placed in trash containers after each game.
- No glass containers of any kind may be brought onto the fields.
- No driving or parking on the fields.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.